I try to release these reports on Monday and I try to take that day off (sometimes), but yesterday was a bit hectic as I was dealing with an auto accident and a flat tire from two different cars (when it rains, it pours), so better late than never!
Last week was much better than my first, but I was still only able to put in 4 days due to football on Saturday and Sunday. I know it’s no excuse and I actually planned on going out before and after the Patriots game on Saturday (I do live in Boston), but I really am just not used to driving 5 straight days so my body needed a rest. I do hope to put in 5 this week so I am aiming for at least $700 next report.
Let’s jump into the report:
January 8th – January 14th Uber Earnings
- Jan 8th – DnD
- Jan 9th –
- 8 rides (8 Uber ? 0 Lyft) | 6:35 total hours | 136 miles |?$132.03
- Averages: $20.06/hour | $0.97/mile | $16.50 / ride
- Jan 10th –
- 13 rides (13 Uber ? 0 Lyft) | 7:35 total hours | 193 miles |?$175.45
- Averages: $23.14/hour | $0.91/mile | $13.50 / ride
- Jan 11th –
- 5 rides (5 Uber ? 0 Lyft) | 4:40 total hours | 127 miles |?$110.11
- Averages: $23.60/hour | $0.87/mile | $22.02 / ride
- Jan 12th –
- 19 rides (19 Uber ? 0 Lyft) | 7:26 total hours | 199 miles |?$217.53
- Averages: $29.26/hour | $1.09/mile | $11.45 / ride
- Jan 13th – DnD
- Jan 14th – DnD
- Week Totals:
- 45 rides (45 Uber ? 0 Lyft) | 26:16 total hours | 655 miles |?$636.12
- Averages: $24.18/hour | $0.97/mile | $14.11 / ride
Overall, it was a much better week than last week, but every time I do these reports I see how much I slacked. No day did I actually top 8 hours on the clock, and I only put in 4 days. To be fair regarding the hours, every day you can add about 45 minutes or so of the commute home plus another 15-20 for a break. I noticed every day I started work closer and closer to the 5pm mark when I started the consecutive trip bonus ($9/3 trips) but this week I need to start earlier and just cruise right through that time frame.? I also plan on getting a laptop soon and bringing it with me on drives so I can pull over, take breaks, and update this site more with the tons of Uber and Lyft stories that flood my newsfeed daily. There is so much to make fun of, yet so little time!